How do you eliminate leak points in your system?
More connections mean greater potential for leaks. The Swagelok Tube Bending course offers foundational knowledge needed to introduce tube bending to your system to eliminate connections and leak points found in traditional welded pipe systems.
Maintenance engineers and - managers, integrators and anyone who is working with safety installations.
You will learn
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- properly cut and deburr tubing
- explain the purpose of various marks used in tube bending
- bend tubing with the correct bend angle made in the correct location
- identify potential bend defects
- properly assemble a box comprised of various lengths of tubing, and bend according to need.
- Bender components
- Bending Terminology
- Types of Bends
- Bending Methods
- Bend Offsets
- Tube Bending exercise
After the course
You will know how to bend tubes properly and you completed several tube bending exercises. It will enlarge your skills in bending.
Go to the registration page, or ask us about the possibilities.
Call 0889090707 or email us for more information.
|DOWNLOAD BROCHURE DUTCH||DOWNLOAD BROCHURE ENGLISH|
Swagelok Tube Fitter's Manual