How do you minimize the risk of leakage in your systems?
This Tube Fitting Installation course is designed to teach you foundational tube fitting knowledge that will minimize the risk of leakage and ensure system integrity.
You will learn
Upon course completion, you will:
- properly select, cut and deburr tubing
- correctly assemble a Swagelok® tube fitting
- gauge a tube fitting assembly
- gain an understanding of the differences in tube fitting designs, tube fitting components and their importance to proper assembly
- be able to identify thread types and installation practices, and properly prepare threaded installations.
Maintenance engineers and - managers, integrator's and anyone who is working with safety installations.
After the training you have the skills to carry out installation work properly and will have completed a written exam and a practical assignment.
Check the available dates on the planning page, or ask us about the possibilities. We organize this training three times per month.
Call +31 (0)88 9090 707 or email us for more information.
Swagelok Tube Fitter's Manual
This manual contains the information such as troubleshooting, tubing specifications, and pressure ratings. It also includes information on selecting tube fittings for severe service requirements, metallurgy, innovations in product design, and advanced manufacturing processes.
You can download this book or ask for a printed copy.