The Tube Fitting Installation Inspection course is designed to teach you how to mitigate and minimize risk of leakage through proper inspection. Upon course completion, you will be able to identify correct tube system placement and correctly install Swagelok® tube fittings. Additionally, you will be able to identify mixed component fittings and the use of correct tubing type, point out common tube bending defects and how they impact a fluid system, identify compliant NPT thread installations, and demonstrate the correct use of thread tape.
How do you avoid cost?
Avoid leakage and plant stops by proper installation of tubes and fittings.
- Identify correct tube system placement
- Install Swagelok tube fittings properly
- Identify mixed-component fittings
- Verify use of correct tubing type
- Identify common tube bending defects
- Validate correct pipe thread usage
- Identify leakage factors
Do you want more information?
Download here a brochure with all information about this course.
If you want to subscribe please fill in this subscribe form
You can call +31 (0)88 9090 707 or email us for more information.