How do you avoid cost?
Avoid leakage and plant stops by proper installation of tubes and fittings. The Tube Fitting Installation Inspection course is designed to teach you how to mitigate and minimize risk of leakage through proper inspection.
Quality-, Plant-, HSE- and Maintenance engineers and - managers (including safety engineers) Inspectors & Supervisors.
You will learn
Upon course completion, you will be able to identify correct tube system placement and correctly install Swagelok® tube fittings. Additionally, you will be able to identify mixed component fittings and the use of correct tubing type, point out common tube bending defects and how they impact a fluid system, identify compliant NPT thread installations, and demonstrate the correct use of thread tape.
- Identify correct tube system placement
- Install Swagelok tube fittings properly
- Identify mixed-component fittings
- Verify use of correct tubing type
- Identify common tube bending defects
- Validate correct pipe thread usage
- Identify leakage factors
Ask us for the next training date for Swagelok Tube Inspection course.