Swagelok Nederland is your Swagelok Sales and Service Center for The Netherlands.
We offer a wide variety of high quality Swagelok® products and a large variety of services, adjusted to the individual needs of our customers. At our own premises we keep a large stock which is replenished by Swagelok's Regional Distribution Centers around the Globe through a world-class supply chain.
Information and registration for PASS training is now available.
PASS TRAINING I and AI,
two interesting trainings about analyzer Sample Systems.
LOCATION: Courtyard Marriott Hotel Amsterdam Airport (Hoofddorp)
- PASS I: PROCESS ANALYZER SAMPLE SYSTEM
- Recognize and diagnose sample transport problems
- Calculate pressure drop in a fast loop or return line
- Prevent or control phase separation
- Read and create sampling system schematics
- Design and build your own sampling system
- And more
Phil Harris: Industry expert and consultant.
Phil has worked in industry and academia for over 30 years, providing expert insight and analysis for a variety of applications.
PASS 1 will be held from:
Nov. 30 - Dec. 4, 2015
- PASS AI: SUBSYSTEM SELECTION AND DESIGN
- PASS AI is a more in-depth version of PASS I.
- In this course, attendees will spend significant time working in small groups with hands-on exercises, with a focus on component selection and overall design of functional subsystems. Attendees in this class will be expected to have a more advanced level of sample system experience.
Tony Waters Industry expert and consultant. Tony has 45 years of experience with process analyzers and their sampling systems. He is an expert in the application of process analyzers in refineries and chemical plants.
PASS A1 will be held from:
Dec. 7 - 11, 2015
Download the complete brochure.
For price-information and registration contact us.
WoTS: World of Technology and Science 2014
From the 30th of September until the 3rd of October we joined the WoTS expedition in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht. We enjoyed meeting our customers and also many new contacts. Our focus was on safety:
- How safe is your fluid- or gas application?
- Are you sure your applications do not leak?
- What are the risks of fluid- and gas applications?
One of the things we showed was our small example-skid, which gave visitors the opportunity to define how Swagelok products can be selected and mounted.
Our enthusiastic, well educated and highly trained team both on the road as well as in our office is ready to support you on technical and business level.
Account Managers and Sales Engineers will meet with you to assist you on the large variety of products and services we provide with an eye on the increased efficiency and productivity of your company, thus focusing to reduce your Total Cost of Ownership.
Our associates at the office in the Inside Sales- and Operational Department are at your service for technical support, enquiries, order fulfillment and consignment stock handling.
2741 PW Waddinxveen
+31 (0)88 9090 707 Phone
+31 (0)88 9090 709 Fax
Route to the office
General terms and conditions (English version)
General terms and conditions (Dutch version)
Last update Website